Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blue Symphony


No shit. Words are grossly inadequate when it comes to expressing how much this family of bright and talented musicians inspire me. I mean, you could ask me till the constellations drop or something and I'd still say the same darned thing over like a broken record: There's never a day that passes without me feeling grateful for the short time I spent with these people. Truly it's been an honor to have had the opportunity to perform and share the gift of music along with them on the many stages we've graced  over the past three years. 

As a friend of mine would say, Cheers to the future! 

May Blue Symphony last till we're 65 and beyond! :)


---

Oh and people, if you do hear about a Blue Symph Concert in the future, I really do hope you take the time to check these guys out. You won't be disappointed. :)

No comments: