Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's nice to be back

It feels quite good to be back here blogging. The last time I held and maintained a site like this was way back in 2007, I think? An amazingly long time ago though I have been blogging from time to time on Multiply. Anyway, I finally got the energy to brush off my laziness so now here I am typing.

Here's a preliminary question you might want to ask:

What on earth is Veller? Well, I'm sworn to secrecy, but if you do find yourself outrageously curious and demand a clue, it's derived from a crazy 4 letter acronym. Don't feel bad, only two other people in the entire world know of its humble origins. Oh and just so you know, veller doesn't have anything to do with my real name (obviously).

In this blog, I shall hopefully be posting some original artworks, a smattering of poetry here and there, my casual philosophies (and/or heresies. just kidding), violent and not-so-violent reactions, and a daily grind of stories as they occur to me (with pictures, for some).

So much for my grand first entry,

Ciao!

No comments: