Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sembreak Conundrums

And so the patterns begin once more. Not that I'm complaining though, I love the free time. Don't you? If anything, I feel amazed at how late I can wake up (after going through a sem where my standard getting-up time falls between 6am to 7am). Also, there's that huge unmoved collection of books for pleasure reading, 5 kilos of unopened plaster of paris for my latest sculpture, Chopin's nocturnes resting on my dusty piano, some charcoal and an untouched sketchpad. But alas, sitting on my bed, still half-asleep, I feel neither the inclination to move any other muscle than the ones I use for typing out this entry, nor the desire to do anything but watch How I Met Your Mother re-runs. haha *Sigh.* Such is the lazy bum I have become, and what, it's only been like two weeks?

Of late though, a number of certain things have caught my fancy. At the forefront of these would be SEO, or search engine optimization. And man, have I been punching out articles for it like a madfellow in the past few days. So much so that my daily schedule seems like this: (1) Get up at noon, (2) Eat, (3) Churn out 3 to 4 hubs, (4) Exercise, (5) Chat or hone my piano chops, (6) Eat, (7) Do 5 to 6 more hubs, (8) Sleep. How lovely. Well, I really hope I finish a hundred hubs and get my first 10 dollars soon (meaning within sembreak at least). haha. In addition, as previously stated, I've been dabbling with sculpture, oil painting, and the like. Gotta get the artist vibes rolling, you know.

Kidding aside, here's a breakdown of some of the stuff I plan to do in the remainder of the sembreak.
1. ASLA (Ateneo Student Leaders Assembly)
2. Visit the Luna/Hidalgo paintings again in the Lopez Museum as well as the National Museum
3. Reach a hundred hubs on hubpages (and earn!)
4. Get started with niche building on blogspot
5. Finish one decent plaster sculpture and do one painting
6. Finish Don Quixote!
7. Become a Math Tutor? (c/o Ma'am Irene Peralejo)
8. Finish Chopin's Nocturne in Eflat
9. Re-learn how to drive
10. Take the bus, get lost in some province, and attempt to find a way back home with 500 pesos and an ATM, with penalties for every withdrawal. (c/o Mara) haha

2 comments:

bucs said...

bro, i'd like to go with you on number 10.

i think 200 is enough ahah

Arn G said...

hahaha o?? including bus fare?