Thursday, July 28, 2011

Great Leaps

So tomorrow may be the day that decides everything, huh? Well not necessarily everything, but at least the next 2-3 years of my life. Whatever happens though, I'm glad I took the risk.

Moving on though, I'm excited for my Baby Jaycee project. While we haven't finalized our output, I really feel that we have a great combination of talented people in the team. I do hope we end up planning the fun run, since it's definitely something that will challenge us and appeal to our sensibilities in the process. But to be safe, I really dunno, since there are quite a few equally interesting options available at the moment. We will probably talk about it over the weekend, and decide by Tues/Thurs, in time for the next meeting with Laurence.

Meanwhile, I am currently killing time and watching my sister do her architecture plate. Man, the level of detail in the thing is daunting. haha. Good thing I didn't pursue architecture. I can't imagine doing that kind of work on a weekly/daily basis. Ok na rin ang BS ME, despite the insane pressure and all to survive the course. :))

No comments: