Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rainy Days and Tuesdays

No. They don't get me down. Well at least this specific Tuesday didn't. I sheepishly woke up to the sound of a light drizzle on my windowpane and spent majority of my afternoon traversing Makati under the Signal #1 downpour. Saw a few Makati-based friends along the way, met up with Auntie Leah at Valero, and then proceeded with the interview I had scheduled today.

Hmmm. The company's great. It's definitely one which I really wanna work for... if not for the relocation requirement inherent with the position I'm being considered for. Right now though, I don't really know. I haven't really given it much thought yet. Who knows, it may do me good to try this out.

But moving on, the rest of the day was pretty much chill. I got home early, had a couple of afternoon snacks and updated myself with current events. Who would've known CNN and BBC would turn out to be so appealing for me. haha. Maybe I am getting older. :))

***

PAG-ASA says it's Signal #2 here in MM. On twitter I see college students complain about CHED. Well it's just the usual unexplained puzzles of mankind: Why does it take forever for CHED to decide to suspend classes? And why is it that when they finally do, they toss the responsibility at the universities instead (who, in my opinion, are equally as indecisive)?

At least it's not my problem anymore. :))

Good thing I don't have any plans tomorrow. I could spend the day reading War and Peace. Or practicing my italian. Or watching a sitcom or something.

No comments: