Thursday, April 1, 2010

Summer Ramblings

After being immersed in the loony bin that was the second semester, I am more than glad that summer has finally arrived. For once, I can take nice, long naps (undisturbed by the cacophony that is my cellphone alarm, signalling the end of my peaceful rest, and the beginning of whatever task I had at the moment); indulge in many a guilty pleasure; train and bum at intervals; catch up on the latest books and movies; and devote time to plain old R&R.

Lately however, I've been finding myself in a fix. I mean really! It's been quite a stretch to believe that damn, this is my last summer as a college student; that come June, I step into the university no longer as a bug-eyed freshman/soph/junior, but as a bona fide senior (and still in ME at that!).

Sigh..

It cracks me up looking back at all those times: (1) being slaughtered in Acc20/35, Ma151, Fin105, QMT109 only to make one giant comeback after another; (2) getting kicked momentarily out of my course, and coming back after a bunch of disgruntled Fil14 students and I mass-appealed our "dismal" grades (half the class got a D! c'mon); (3) experiencing the hell that was SMEG sem, and coming through it alive; (4) going through the shitty wait and baited breath which accompanies the last few minutes before AISIS releases the grades; (5) hanging with friends (new and old! haha); (6) meeting all the wonderful and talented people in Blue Symphony, ASLA, DSLD, Track, MEA and more!

It's truly been an eventful three years. I hope this next one will be equally as entertaining!

On another note, I have decided to push through with Law School. :)

No comments: