Friday, April 9, 2010

Creativity, Please Tear My Boredom Asunder

'And should I not with utmost yearning seek
To bring to life that creature most unique?' - Friedrich Nietzche

I have vowed to keep a new idea logbook to keep my mind from stagnating this summer. In it I plan to jot down anything and everything that catches my fancy: doodles (although I have a sketchpad for this purpose), lyrics and rhymes, innovations, Adsense keywords and new business ideas.

I wanna get the chance to perform again and/or do something creative this season before the first semester upsets the joy that is this summer.

I want to be able to reach my threshold, and stretch my limits as far as I can push it.

I have this overwhelming urge to go all Adidas right now.

But my oh my, if only I wasn't a tad bit too distracted lately. I really hope that whatever these things are get sorted out soon as I have been quite the worrywart about this (and believe me my OR and ITM grades are the least of my worries). haha How these things pile up at intervals however, never ceases to amaze me.

Hmm. I'm sorry. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, it's Kevin's gimmick thing later along with Tessa, Ranny, Yna, Aileen, and Janel (anyone else). haha I wonder, as I always do, where the wind will take us now. :)) Somewhere devoid of those damned blueshirts please, since I am without license once again for the second time in three weeks. Freestyle jaaaam? :)) For the unfamiliar, you have got to hear our most awesome collabs along with AJ Perez. Lets make a record, please!


Oh well, gotta go folks. Breakfast and outing up ahead!

No comments: