Monday, April 5, 2010

Strain Confirmed

Damn. After getting the confirmation this afternoon at Moro that my rotator cuff was strained, I now have to have it checked again this Thursday by Doc Canlas. Meaning: no gym/strenuous exercise for the meantime. :( I hate how the pain resurfaces at times when I feel the urge to train heavily or be active.

I guess I have to amuse myself with books and doodles while I'm recuperating.

On another note, I AM NEVER ALLOWING MYSELF TO GET CAUGHT IN GLOBAL CITY AGAIN. Man, the streets leading to the Taguig City Hall were stick-narrow and parking was extremely scarce. :-| If only they had a parking lot akin to Makati's or Pasig's respective City Halls. 

But hey, it's another thing charged to experience. I'd upload the picture of my first ticket if my laptop wasn't as faulty as it is.

Moving on though, I have a bunch of interviews lined up this week. I hope they turn out well. :) One of them is located nearby at Valle 1's Chateau Verde. Oh if I could only remember what the company's name was. They called me awhile back, and all I could remember was "show up at 3:30 with your updated resume. OK. thanks. Bye."

Hmmm.

It would be great though if I get in there. It saves me time and gas. AND it's just a couple of streets away from Ma'am Irene's house (so I could prolly have piano lessons in the afternoon then?). Speaking of which, I really have to brush up on my piano/music skills. All these months of inactivity have caused my chops to gather the dust.

On a better note, it's cool to know that John D. Rockefeller used to spend countless hours at practice in piano as well (according to his biography). :)

Oh well. Save for the injury, this week is turning out better than I expected.

2 comments:

MICAH :) said...

Aww! my Gym Buddy with crushed ice on his rotator cuff a while ago! I really hope it would heal ssooonnnn!

Arn G said...

hahaha thanks micah! :) seeyou in gym soon!