Friday, April 9, 2010

Fortuitous Fortuitous Fortuitous

Once again, I am truly floored by the ability of Chance to kick you in the gut consecutively.

On hindsight, I better hope the universe conspired to equalize this conundrum as well.

...

Hmm... but if it's any consolation, at least I was able to do a great deal of OJT attire shoppin today: 4 Long sleeved polos and 3 black slacks, among other stuff. But the food today (we dined at Megamall's El Pollo Loco for lunch) wasn't particularly great though. The chicken was hella bland, the tortilla was as hard as a rock, and the spanish rice was arctic, not to mention the fact that they gave a whole new meaning to the term 1 cup, if by that it meant shrunk Hobbit servings.

Argh.

Oh, and the trip to the doctor was far from soothing. I have to come back for this kidney test next week!

 On a better note however, at least I learned one piece today on the piano (after a couple hours of intense practice, that is): RENT's Seasons of Love. I LOVE IT. I just wish I could learn how to sing properly so I could sing along to it as well :))

Anyway I'm beat, and I have another LOONG day tomorrow.

Ciao!

No comments: