Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sense of Urgency: On!

Given the intense heat of late, and the usual summer inclination of overthinking in medias res, I have come to the conclusion that there can be no more doubt about the title of this entry. Rather, it speaks for itself: I am without an internship; and still without a business (save for Google Adsense, which really doesn't amount to much, YET) to sustain my future law school plans and to keep me from financial idleness and dependency throughout the schoolyear.

To a certain extent, it's even more pronounced nowadays given the facts that: (1) 1 out of every 2 people I ask have internships already; (2) I have no final offers yet, let alone new calls; (3) Law School will be staring me in the face exactly one year from now (btw I'm excited for Quito's proposition. Invite more people, and then let's meet up to plan); and plus (4) I've been reading on the lives of these historical tycoons who planted the seeds of their respective businesses when they were around my age.

*Sigh*

But although the pressure of this sticky situation is inevitably on, I still believe that the Summer of 2010 will be one for keeps. :)

No comments: