Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cheers to Summer!

So much for blogging everyday. I missed posting yesterday's entry by a heartbeat past midnight. Oh well, to put things briefly, it's been an awesome and rather eventful two days.

Yesterday, I got accepted to both The Arc Group Incorporated and SM Investments Corp. Honestly though, weighing both offers, I'd pick The Arc Group hands down coz of these following fine reasons:

1. The ad agency is based in Chateau Verde, a 5 minute walk from my crib. A huge huge plus, since SMIC is located all the way in MOA (which is a world away from where I live, although I love the picturesque view of the Bay Area)
2.  I am genuinely impressed by their portfolio. Who would've know that this group was the one who spearheaded the First Day High/Funk and the Axe Call Me Campaigns
3. I'm not hatin on SMIC but I think The Arc Group Incorporated is more creative (sorry Aileen! and future SMIC interns heehee).
4. The venue is close to the ISAS Conservatory (it's a street away at Balimbing St.), meaning it'll be easier for me to attend piano lessons. Random plugging: for those who want to have voice/ballet/piano/violin/*insertmusicalinstrument* lessons in this school, check out http://www.dbcisas.com
5. I get allowance! :)

Moving on though, today I got to get my hands wet registering the L300 for the first time. It went pretty fast: an hour, give and take? After this, I drove to Ateneo for gym, but finding Moro without electricity, I took to going to the LS clinic for my medical clearance (OJT)...

...which was completely FAIL by the way. It turns out, I had to get two tests, and a chest xray BEFORE I could even get cleared!

Soooo I made my way to Megamall's Megaclinic, had everything done and pigged out at Mang Inasal. Strangely, I seem to plateau at 5 cups now! A far cry from the 8 cup threshold I maintained throughout December. Maaan, I need to pack more pounds! If only it could be easier to!

 After this I headed on to Dayap to hang with my grandmother and pick up my bro. I love our chats, Lola. I wish I could come by there more though, when my schedule permits! Don't worry Lola, come law school I'll visit ya more often. :)

Oh I failed to mention how I GOT CAUGHT FOR MY "SMOKE BELCHING VEHICLE" AWHILE AGO. Money-hungry, racketeering assholes!  I just had my van checked this morning, you retards. :-|

What sucks though was that I forgot my receipt!

Siiiiigh...

Well, apart from that isolated incident, it's been a great two days. And oh, my shoulder's a whole lot better now as well!

Cheers to summer! :)

No comments: